• President

Family members

Your family members are also eligible to come with you to Canada if you are applying

Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot .

If they want to work or study while in Canada, you can include their work or study permit applications with your application.

Recent Posts

See All

Getting your education assessed

If you don’t have a completed Canadian one-year post-secondary education credential or higher, you must get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from an approved organization. An ECA is used to

Closed programs

Caring for Children Program The Caring for Children Program ended on June 18, 2019. If you submitted a complete application before June 18, IRCC will continue to process it. If you’re a caregiver who

PO BOX: 48111, Queens Borough 

New Westminster, BC, Canada

Email id: